Sunday, December 19, 2010


Saturday night we made our traditional trip up to see the Temple Square lights.
This by far is my favorite thing to do... ever. Its just not "Christmas Time" until I see the lights.


(It might also have to do with this special night... 2 years ago! Crazy.)

Nicole and Tyler joined us this year which made it even better :)
We lucked out and didnt freeze our butts off.. And Tyler got to experience his first time on TRAX.

IMG_9511

IMG_9509

IMG_9519

IMG_9549

IMG_9516

IMG_9528

IMG_9548

IMG_9526

IMG_9565

There is nothing like the Salt Lake Temple.

Its breathtaking.

IMG_9568

So sad when the night ends.. but we will look forward to when we are back.. in... 10 days?!
For Nicole and Tylers Wedding!!!! yay!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I miss temple square at christmas time, it's something I took for granted living in Utah. I miss it now!