Life around these parts has been pretty simple lately... Work, hang out, sleep.... repeat. I was released from one of my church callings this past Sunday which will simplify it just a little more.. I have added working out into the mix almost everyday and I am loving it... anticipating a much needed little vaca coming up in a few weeks.
This past weekend we spent running around from one siblings game to another... We enjoyed watching Nikki play again, McKay win his soccer game and Austin play a few ward ball games. This weather is making it hard to not want to be outside every min of the day. Friday night we had a late night date night with some of our favorite friends, the Adams :) We grabbed a quick dessert at Chili's before going to see The Lucky One. Not only am I big fan of Zac Efron ;) I am also a huge fan of Nicholas Sparks, and had been anticipating the release of this movie since I heard it was in the works. Loved the book and the movie didnt dissapoint.
This past weekend we spent running around from one siblings game to another... We enjoyed watching Nikki play again, McKay win his soccer game and Austin play a few ward ball games. This weather is making it hard to not want to be outside every min of the day. Friday night we had a late night date night with some of our favorite friends, the Adams :) We grabbed a quick dessert at Chili's before going to see The Lucky One. Not only am I big fan of Zac Efron ;) I am also a huge fan of Nicholas Sparks, and had been anticipating the release of this movie since I heard it was in the works. Loved the book and the movie didnt dissapoint.


No comments:
Post a Comment